Monday, June 13, 2011

Interview # 8: Celine Lopez, Manila

Your name.
Celine


What takes up your day?
Work

What’s your occupation?
Improving the lives of shoppers. Naks!

What’s the nicest thing about your day?
Jumping into bed after a hot bath.

How’s your year so far?
Crazy. Exciting.

If you’re living your dream life, how will you spend your day?
Planning trips for the year surrounded with good friends, great adventures, the best restaurants and lots of purchases.

If you are given 10 million pesos right now and asked to spend it within the next 24 hours, where will you spend it?
I’d give it to Dom to invest for me.

Why?
10M isn’t big enough to splurge and still have something significant left. I’d ask Dom to do it because I’m not good with money.

How do you think the purchases above will make you feel?
Safe.

Back to reality, what was your most memorable recent purchase?
Pasalubong from the airport.

When was that?
2 days ago.

From what store?
DUTY FREE - Toy, make-up and chocolates section.

Why did you buy it?
Needed to get pasalubong for my demanding officemates & I wanted to get rid of my leftover Singapore Dollars.

What led you to the store?
I didn’t have time to shop in Singapore so I guess it was conveniently located.

Do you think anything influenced you to make that purchase?
Yes, I scouted the joint and filtered through my choices. There were also big packs which were convenient for pasalubong.

How did you feel after the purchase?
Successful/accomplishment. Ticked something off my list

Would you spend money on the same thing again?
If I had more time on my hands, probably not.

Why?
I’d look for more personalized gifts.

What do you think will you next spend money on?
Double Tanqueray on the rocks please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment