Friday, June 3, 2011

Interview # 4: Dom Hernandez, Manila

Dom is one of my business partners.  He's about 10 years younger than I am but knows more about business and finances than I do.  I thought he wouldn't take my interview seriously but it seems like he did.  He is secretly hoping that I will never ever ever ever get a BBM.


Your name.
Dom


What takes up your day?
Work

What’s your occupation?
QSR operator

What’s the nicest thing about your day?
Coffee

How’s your year so far?
Great

If you’re living your dream life, how will you spend your day?
Jet setting around the world eating in the best Michelin star restos

If you are given 10 million pesos right now and asked to spend it within the next 24 hours, where will you spend it?
Buy property

Why will you buy these things?
For investment

How do you think the purchases above will make you feel?
Secure

What was your most recent purchase?
Blackberry bold 9780

When was that?
Yesterday

From what store?
Mr. dynamic in viramall greenhills

Why did you buy it?
To up my social and techy life….

What led you to the store?
My friend owns the store

Do you think anything influenced you to make that purchase?
My friends currently on bb

How did you feel after the purchase?
Great…

Would you spend money on the same thing again?
No

Why?
Unless it gets broken or lost or stolen

What do you think will you next spend money on? 
A massage!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment