Friday, July 8, 2011

Interview # 12: Lyneil Miranda, Toronto

What’s your occupation?
Passenger Service Agent.

What takes up your day?
Work and kids.


What’s the nicest thing about your day?
Hugs and kisses from my kids.


How’s your year so far?
Pretty crazy… moving to Toronto from Sydney is the highlight of my year so far.

If you’re living your dream life, how will you spend your day?
Go shopping and play with my kids.

If you are given 10 million pesos right now and asked to spend it within the next 24 hours, where will you spend it?
I’d go back to Sydney and bring my whole family with me.  I miss living in Sydney.
(Going back) will make me feel happy.

What was your most memorable recent purchase?
A four-door hatchback Lexus, just the other day.

Why did you buy it?
We are new in Canada and we need transportation.

What led you to the store?
Suggested by a friend.

Do you think anything influenced you to make that purchase?
Friends and family.

How did you feel after the purchase?
It was expensive… but I was contented and happy.

Would you spend money on the same thing again?
Yes.  It’s a good quality car.

What do you think will you next spend money on?

Holiday with the family to Sydney or Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment