Friday, July 8, 2011

Interview # 14: Junette Laxamana, Manila

What’s your occupation?
Fulltime mom; part time anything.

What takes up your day?
Most of my time is spent with Dylan my 4-year old. During down time I go up our attic to “organize” my wardrobe and look for things that I’ve misplaced over time.

What’s the nicest thing about your day?
Corny pero it’s those tight hugs and wet kisses from my son.

How’s your year so far?
Way better than last year. It’s the rainbow after a heavy downpour.

If you’re living your dream life, how will you spend your day?
In bed with my son and hubby. Watching Spongebob from am til pm, munching on Planters Cheese Curls and Toblerone, gulping coke without getting fat.

If you are given 10 million pesos right now and asked to spend it within the next 24 hours, where will you spend it?
Pay off my credit card debts (maliit lang,swear!). Insure everything/ everyone. Place 2M on asset management. Spend the rest shopping for shiny new things! If Jigs is good to me on that day, I might buy him a new car.

Why will you buy these things?
Balanced shopping kumbaga. I’ll do some mature purchases first para wala mag comment sa irresponsible shopping ko. 

How do you think the purchases above will make you feel?
HAPPY enough to forget my worries in life.

Back to reality, what was your most memorable recent purchase?
2 pairs of shoes that I don’t really need.

When was that?
Last weekend from Megamall

Why did you buy it?
Looks good on me. Plus I can’t get them out of my head after trying them on.           

What led you to the store?
I was on duty as a shopper that day.

Do you think anything influenced you to make that purchase?
I’m my own bad influence.

How did you feel after the purchase?
Happy. In Love.

Would you spend money on the same thing again?
YES YES YES!  I’m a shopping fool.

What do you think will you next spend money on?
Shoes, bags, clothes. Oh… groceries pala. 


*Follow Junette's shopaholic escapades at http://treasurehuntress.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment