Friday, July 8, 2011

Interview # 11: Melissa Orozco, New York


How do you want to be called?
Mel/Menggay


What takes up your day?
Exploring the city, classes, finding inspiration for future work/projects...

What’s your occupation?
Student and tourist.

What’s the nicest thing about your day? 
Being new here, you always discover something like a new landmark or just simply learning. There’s always something happening in this city and I’m not yet even done.

How’s your year so far?
G-R-E-A-T!!!

If you’re living your dream life, how will you spend your day?
TRAVELLING.

If you are given 10 million pesos right now and asked to spend it within the next 24 hours, where will you spend it?
Buy property and have it rented. If I had extra, I’d go to South Africa.

Why will you buy these things?
I think real estate is a good investment and travelling is good for the soul. CHEESY!!!

How do you think the purchases above will make you feel?
Good.

Back to reality, what was your most recent purchase?
American Vogue Magazine.

When was that?
4 hours ago.

From what store?
Convenience store by the subway.

Why did you buy it?
Something to read while in the train. I also need to find inspiration for classes.

What led you to the store?
I was waiting for the subway and it was right in front of me.

Do you think anything influenced you to make that purchase?
Well, I had class earlier and I just had to keep myself up to date with colors and different styles.

How did you feel after the purchase?
So-so. I was kinda disappointed cause the content wasn’t much.

No.  I like reading materials with better content. British magazines are more aesthetically pleasing and fun to read!

What do you think will you next spend money on?
FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment