Thursday, June 2, 2011

Interview # 2: Chin Pangan, Manila

Chin is one of my business partners and I've known her since college.  I talk to her everyday and it amazed me how this one short interview captured her aspirations, personality and present disposition!

Your name. 
Chin


What takes up your day? 
Work

What’s your occupation? 
Businesswoman.  Naks!

What’s the nicest thing about your day? 
That it’s never the same as the last one.

How’s your year so far? 
Exciting

If you’re living your dream life, how will you spend your day? 
I’d be living in a penthouse in Roponggi towers in Tokyo eating my intercontinental breakfast leisurely. And I’d spend the day going around looking for chic coffee shops   to sit in and enjoy a book or write on my journal. And in the afternoon, I’ll meet my husband and we’ll have a romantic dinner in one of the fanciest restaurants in Odaiba.

If you are given 10 million pesos right now and asked to spend it within the next 24   hours, where will you spend it? 
I’d spend it on spa treatments, book a world tour with my family, infuse some in my business and donate 10% to charity.

Why will you spend on these things? 
Because I aspire to be a beautiful, rich, cultured and good person.

How do you think the purchases above will make you feel? 
Accomplished

What was your most recent purchase?
Meals in mcdonald’s

When was that? 
2 hours ago

Why did you go to McDonald's? 
Because I craved for it.

What might have influenced you to choose McDonald's? 
The proximity partly influenced my decision, because it’s so convenient for a quick fix.

How did you feel after eating at McDonald's? 
Full, satisfied.

Would you spend money on the same thing again? 
When I get the craving, yes.

Why? 
It’s cheap anyway.

What do you think will you next spend money on? Anything!  Even a massage.
A great book and a nice dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment