Monday, June 13, 2011

Interview # 6: Mark Telan, Manila

Your name.
Marky

What takes up your day?
Work. Love. 



What’s your occupation?
Production Traffic and all the tasks that go with it...

What’s the nicest thing about your day?
A random sweet text message from someone 

How’s your year so far?
Happy social and love life. Struggling on the career side. I can’t get it all, can I?

If you’re living your dream life, how will you spend your day?
Waking up in my own pad, eating breakfast, heading to the gym before going to work. Driving my car to go to meetings. Then capping the night by having dinner with my loved ones.

If you are given 10 million pesos right now and asked to spend it within the next 24 hours, where will you spend it?
Will franchise a nice business, will buy a house and lot, spend some pampering myself to make me look so artistahin, then will try to get a resthouse near Boracay ...

Why will you spend on these things?
First items would make me financially secured. Others would make me feel good (and look good).

How do you think the purchases above will make you feel?
Happy and secured, basically.

Back to reality, what was your most recent purchase?
Seafood buffet in Bora

When was that?
Two days ago

From what store?
One of the beachfront restaurants… forgot the name.

Why did you buy it?
Really really really hungry, then the seafood scent just lured me.

What led you to the store?
Unlimited seafood galore sign.

Do you think anything influenced you to make that purchase?
Cost. Food choice. Free tour. The hospitable staff. Peer and tummy pressure ;)

How did you feel after the purchase?
Full and satisfied.

Would you spend money on the same thing again?
Yes!!!!!

Why?
I love food!!!

What do you think will you next spend money on? 
A tub of ice cream to de-stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment